-COVID-19 INHIBITOR For Footwear
First microorganism inhibitor on the specialized market for footwear capable of slowing the growth of microorganisms (viruses, bacteria and fungi) in footwear. This inhibitor is a true discovery capable of reducing the transmission of the virus without altering the appearance of the shoe and is in a preventive treatment on any type of material both natural and synthetic.
APPLICATION MODE: Shake before use. Spray at a distance of 20 cm along the surface of the shoe. It can be applied both inside and outside and outsole. Allow to dry for 5-10 minutes to ensure product drying or 12 hours for maximum efficiency. To maintain the ideal protection we recommend reappling it every 30 days.
- Orders placed before 10 am will be processed and shipped that day.
- Orders placed after 10 am will be processed and shipped the next day.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the delivery of the order.
- Returns will be accepted whenever the shoes are unused.
- The product must be returned in the same packaging where they received it or in a similar one.
- The management of the return will be made within 15 working days, counted from the reception of the return.
How can you take care of your fluchos?
1. Wipe with a damp cloth.
2. It is advisable to use colorless creams that do not modify the natural color of the skin.
Do not use aggressive products with the skin, or colored bitumen, can be very harmful.